You can specify the conditions for storage or access to cookies in your web browser.
This Policy defines the rules for storing and accessing information on the User’s devices by means of Cookies for the provision of services provided electronically requested by the User, by Andy Ring based in Abbeyleix.
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – means Andy Ring with its registered office in Abbeyleix, which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information on the User’s devices.
- Cookies – small text information sent by the web server and saved on the user’s side (usually on the hard drive). The default parameters of cookies allow you to read information contained in them only to the server that created them. Cookies are most often used in the case of counters, probes, online stores, websites that require logging in, advertisements and to monitor the activity of visitors.
- Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Website.
- Website – means the website under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the abbeyleix.irishheritagetowns.com domain.
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website pages.
- User – means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations.
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
§ 3 Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access to Cookies
- The User has the ability to limit or disable access of cookies to his device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, in addition to functions that by their nature require cookies. The User may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User’s device through Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the User can make using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them whenever Cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Information on changing the settings for cookies in individual browsers are available on the following pages:
- Internet Explorer
- Instructions for mobile devices:
§ 4 Goals in which Cookies are used
1. The administrator stores cookies on users’ computers in order to:
- Streamlining and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store in Cookie files information about the User’s preferences and settings regarding the Website in order to improve, improve and accelerate the provision of services within the Website
- Statistical data – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as eg visit statistics, User Equipment statistics or user behavior statistics. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
- Serving multimedia services – the Administrator and External Services uses Cookie files to serve Users of multimedia services
- Social services – Administrator and External services use Cookie files to support for social services
§ 5 External services The administrator cooperates with the following external sites that can post files Cookie on User Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords